Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Light Day Today - Physical Therapy Has Begun!

Well, had to be at phys. therapy at 7:00 this morning so I could only run/walk 1 mile due to time constraints. I would love to think I am going to run tonight but I have a facial scheduled this evening.

Want a full spa treatment facial with GOOOOOOOD products? Try AvenueFive Institute. http://avenuefive.com/ it is a beauty school. I heard about it on Mix94.7 and tried it 2 weeks ago. I cannot recommend it more highly! Great value!

So, I'll have a light day today. I wouldn't even say I pushed myself too much this morning. Although, I am proud of myself for getting up at 4:50 so I could get my workout in. Shows the level of my commitment.

Today's ACTION:
1 mile (16 minutes) didn't run the whole thing.

Phys Therapy.. had a nice elbow massage, 3 sets of 30 wrist lifts with 2 lbs. stretching and then electrolisys treatment with topical steroid. My elbow is feeling so much better. I get to play doubles tomorrow night with my husband. YEA!

No comments: